RefectoCil Sensitive tints are the perfect alternative for clients with skin sensitivity!
Eyebrows and eyelashes of sensitive clients can be highlighted and enhanced in a natural and gentle way as this range is based on herbal ingredients and plant extracts such as green tea, blueberry, hydrangea, St. John’s wort, horse chestnut and yarrow as well as the anti inflammatory and antibacterial ingredient Silver Nitrate.
- Soft tinting based on plant extracts
RefectoCil Sensitive tints MUST be used with Sensitive Developer Gel. They cannot be used with the regular cream or liquid oxidant. The RefectoCil Sensitive range is a tinting range based on herbal ingredients and plant extracts. This makes it the perfect alternative for clients who have sensitive eyes. An added benefit of this range is the skin staining power which can last up to 5 days. This range can be used in conjunction with the RefectoCil oxidative tint for clients with no skin sensitivity. The combination of applying Sensitive and oxidative tint produces a more intense colour result as both the skin and brow hair is covered, taking brow styling to the next level. Please read these instructions before use.
- Step 1: Cleanse the eye area thoroughly with RefectoCil Eye Make-up Remover
- Step 2: Ensure lashes and brows are DRY before starting the treatment
- Step 3: For protection against unwanted skin staining, apply RefectoCil Skin Protection Cream & Eye Mask around the brows and/or eye area. If tinting eyelashes use Silicone Pads or RefectoCil Tint Paper for further protection.
- Step 4: Dispense colour gel in chosen shade into the artist palette and apply evenly to brows or lashes.
- Step 5: Wait 2 minutes and then thoroughly remove colour gel with a DRY cotton round or cotton tip.
- Step 6: Dispense RefectoCil Developer Gel into the second, clean chamber and apply to brows and/or lashes. This is when the colour will appear and the tint will be activated. It is important to remember to not get any colour or developer gel around outside of the brow area as the tint will cause unwanted skin staining on this area.
- Step 7: After 2-5 minutes remove Developer Gel with a damp cotton round. Silicone Pads can also now be removed and excess RefectoCil Skin Protection cream and Eye Mask can be massage into the skin.
Please note: The colour pigment in the Sensitive range is not as intense as the Oxidative tints due to the herbal and natural ingredients found in the Sensitive range.
The Sensitive range has a strong skin staining ability of between 2-5 days depending on skin type. It is important to remember to only apply the colour and developer gel where you want to tint and not outside of this area.
Sensitive tint remover will help to remove any unwanted skin staining. Standard RefectoCil Tint Remover will NOT remove unwanted skin staining when using the Sensitive range.